(very) Short story of Erik Cervin-Edin.
A Witty, Creative Visionary; born in Uppsala, Sweden. Full of pizazz - passionate about design, technology & going places.
What I do for living - managing international, digital projects.
What I live for doing - Travel | taking Photos | making Film | sampling Music | Tweeting nonsense. Ocassionally, I ponder upon the existential significance of said waste of time
I prefer to think outside the box…
I solve communication problems using creativity, and technical solutions.
My goal is to deliver clear and concise digital communication, that works across languages and cultures.
Manage projects in a demanding, fast-paced, and multi-cultural environment.
RoadEyes SAS in Paris, France
August 2013 – Present
Pioneering French start-up that develops high-tech vehicle safety devices for businesses and consumers.
SRM (Supplier Relations Management)
Bridge the management and international supplier relations.
- Identify problems, resolve issues and manage risk
- Coordinate internal demand and supplier resources
- Follow up on deliverables with Taiwanese supplier
Develop RoadEyes business and consumer product lines.
- Analyze market demand and potential, with marketing and sales departments
- Develop the project line extension
- Ensure the timely delivery of products
Digital Project Management
Oversee production of marketing and support materiel
- Brainstorm creative design with marketing and sales departments
- Create the mockup design
- Coordinate final production with external contributors (creatives, translators, supplier, etc.)
Market publications and promote ideas using online platforms
September 2011 – June 2013 (1 year 10 months) in Paris, France
- Implement the communications strategy by disseminating content online.
- Measure its effectiveness by regularly monitoring and analyzing site-traffic and social-metrics.
Site production and maintenance
- Supervise the online editorial process, providing technical-support and assisting a large team (50+) of web-editors for the AfricanEconomicOutlook.org (Website/collaborative platform of economic report)
Manage TYPO3 Websites:
Produce audiovisual content on an ad-hoc basis
- Miscellaneous Graphics
- Power Point presentations
- Office templates
- Typeset publications
- Convert Media for Web
- Film and Photography
Professional Development (Courses taken)
- Beginner Spanish
- Introduction to SDMX
- Introduction to T4 (CMS)
- Writing for the Web
- Writing and Editing
Software I Use
- Premier Pro
- After Effects
- Media Encore
And currently learning Spanish
American University of Paris 2008-2011 Paris, France.
Bachelor of Arts in Global Communication with minors in Film & Fine Arts, 2008-2011
Relevant projects: Conducted extensive content & semiotic analysis in thesis ‘Google This! New Media, New Branding, a Rhetorical Analysis of the online branding techniques employed by Google’. Project leader for an internet marketing campaign of UNESCO’s World Heritage Sites (designed for AdWords & YouTube), involving conventional SEO & SEM practices with an additional Social Media component. Courses on Internet & Globalization and HTML. Maintained Blogs for two classes.